APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT: See below
General Technician Information:
- All technician vacancies will be posted through USA Jobs. This only applies to technician vacancies (not AGR vacancies).
- This new advertisement and selection process is federally mandated and further automates the hiring process. The WVNG will utilize USA Staffing which is a tool to advertise vacancies and make selections through USA Jobs.
- ACTION REQUIRED BY FUTURE APPLICANTS:
As an applicant, you MUST create an account in USA Jobs and create a resume. Upon the first time applying for a WVNG technician vacancy, you will be redirected to USA Staffing Application Manager to create an account. Once these steps are complete, you will be able to apply for future WVNG technician vacancies advertised through USA Jobs. Hand-carried or e-mailed applications will NO longer be accepted in HRO for vacancies advertised through USA Jobs. If you hand-carry an application to HRO for a vacancy posted in USA Jobs, you will be directed to create an account and resume within USA Jobs.
APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT:
- Technician Employment: Technician Application, WVHRO Form 300 --- Additional Page
- WV Military Authority: MA Application for Employment
- AGR Employment: AGR Application, NGB Form 34-1
Certified Height and Weight Statement
- WV Counterdrug Joint Task Force Application